EEI – KITA 50 MW Photovoltaic Power Plant (MALI)
The AKUO ENERGY group has been working on a 50 MWp photovoltaic power plant project.
Its connection to the 225 kV public network involves:
- Modifications concerning the 225/30 kV substation:
- looped overhead line connection,
- creation of a 60 MVA transformer bay,
- extension of the buildings for MV equipment, instrumentation and control systems as well as the installation of the corresponding equipment.
- Construction of a 30 kV delivery substation.
- Construction of 850 m of a 30 kV line between the 225/30 kV and delivery substations.
EXPER’ELEC INGENIERIE (EEI) is in charge of the following parts of the project:
- Taking into account the needs and requirement of the project players: AKUO ENERGY, Electricité du Mali (public electricity company), Sogem (225 kV network operator)
- Drawing up the specifications for the following parts of the project:
- 225/30 kV substation,
- delivery substation and underground line,
- U/Q and f/P control of the plant.