HV/MV stations for the Moulin d’Emanville 6 wind-driven generator site
JP ENERGIE ENVIRONNEMENT
JPEE is constructing a 53 MW wind-driven generator site in the Eure et Loir department.
This represents the installation of 17 wind-driven electricity generators and the creation of a 225 kV-20 kV HV/MV station, to allow the power to be transmitted out of the generator site on the RTE 225 kV HV line.
JPEE awarded the following deliverables to EXPER’ELEC INGENIERIE:
- Station preliminary project work (equipment specification, electrical architecture, equipment sizing, short circuit current provision at the delivery point, etc.).
- Creation of a PBW specification for the construction of the HV/MV station (225 kV/20 kV – 90 MVA).
- Calls for tender and analysis of the technical and commercial bids.
- Project coordination for the supervision of the HV/MV station construction work.
- Technical assistance for JPEE at meetings with RTE.
Works executed during year: 2012