EEI – Andrézieux-Bouthéon 63/20 kV Transformer Substation – Project Management
SNF is the world leader in polyacrylamides.
The Andrézieux-Bouthéon site has grown fast, with a corresponding increase in power consumption.
Connection to the ERDF 20 kV network was no longer sufficient. SNF therefore ordered a 63/20 kV transformer substation from EDF Optimal Solutions (EOS). EEI is handling the technical project coordination for the new installations.
The works and installations include:
- connection to the RTE 63 kV network (design and execution by RTE),
- line-transformer bay,
- two 63/20 kV, 60 MVA transformers (one of them used as a backup),
- 20 kV switchgear,
- control and monitoring system,
- 20 kV feeders to the existing installations.
EXPER’ELEC INGENIERIE (EEI) provides a complete electricity project coordination mission on the station building, the roads/networks, etc. and the electrical installations, notably comprising:
- preliminary project design work,
- specifications for the various lots,
- analysis of tenders,
- work management,
- work acceptance.